Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The pictures are of our Memorial weekend. We had a ball barbecuing and lieing and just visiting with all the kids. Kaydee is graduating this week, we had Jasons and Jewrrys birthday and cake. Maybe you can see the green icing on mine and Bryan Mortensens mouth. Also my Lizzie dog got one of the kids dropped plates and ate it up and had a very green muzzle. The weather was so good, temps in the low 80s with a breeze. We had almost an inch of rain on Friday and Saturday and the lowest temps for the end of May in many years.Guess I am truly getting old, as I do not like the heat as much anymore. But I guess I am not as old as Dean, man that dude is old. We are getting ready to go to Brents and Kamis wedding in three weeks. Just hope Brent makes it before Kam finds out about the real him. Sniveling little manipulator, but I love and miss him so much, but am so happy for the beautiful woman and her two children that the Lord led him too. I have not seen him so happy in many a year, and he truly deserves her love and family for the way he acquitted himself in his trials. The Lord blesses those that follow his commandments and try to redeem his children. Brian and Jolynn are going to Hawaii this week and will be back for the wedding. We look forward to seeing whoever can make it. We also look forward to meeting Kamis family and friends. They have to be good people to have such a wonderful daughter and two fione grandchildren. We have replaced our front door and are waiting to paint the outside and then start on the inside one room at a time. My work is going great, and have a wide variety of patients, one is 650 lbs, one is 550 bs, one is 430 lbs, needless to say, we take the Bariatric patients. Hope the blog is alright, I am still learning. We love you all.

14 comments:

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Well we just checked out your blog and loved it! We gotta get jolynn in on this and then we will be complete. Thanks for the nice things you said about Kami and the kids. She is an enormous blessing to me. We love and miss you and Sherri. It sounds as if you all had a good memorial day. Wish I was there but being here is of greater importance. Be well and know again that we love you!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Well you have done a pretty darn good job with this blogging deal!!! And I just want to say I love you both and appreciate you both so much! Thanks for being such great parents. We love you!
P.S. By the way because of you jumping in on the ban wagon Brian now finds it also necessary that we too have a blog! Thanks Dick Thanks a bunch!
Love You, JoLynn

Annie said...

Uncle Richard,
I'm glad to see you on here. It's nice to still be able to hear whats going on with the Ellsworth clans. Since I lost Mom I feel more out of touch then ever! I'll have to check in on you guys occasionally.

Love,
Annie

Marianne said...

My Brother! Man! Dean IS old but so are you! Seven years older that me and I am starting to feel old myself so you must be really creaky! I love that you a nd your famiy have joined the ranks of bloggers. It is better that getting a letter in the mail because you get something every few days and photos too! I feel more connected to you all than I have in years. I think it is wonderful! Dean has mentioned that he wanted to start up a family Email chain letter of some sort so we could all stay in touch, which I am all for...but if we could get he and Gena to blog, that would be even better! I'll see what I can do. She says she prefers Facebook. Blah. Your famiy is beautiful! I love you and miss you. ~Marianne

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

Dad, i am so proud to see that you got this blog up and going. you have done a great job at finally doing something on the computer without a ton of help. Great job. now you are going to get camera happy. We just have to get Sherri to post something. I think it is so funny that the men in the family are all for the blogs and they had to get the women to see that it is a good thing. We will see how good these blogs stay up to date. (Dad and Brian)

Helen Ellsworth said...

The last two days have been overcast and dreary. No sun at all yesterday and a litle this morning. Sure do miss the sunshine. Richarf I enjoyed reading the comments that others have sent. If this latest try works I will try to write every few days.. Especially to Annie. Her Blog spot has been around awhile and I haven't written to her yet. Sorru Annie. I do love you. Am looking foreward to seeing all of you Ellsworths in a couple of weeks. Love Mom

Edwin & Tamara said...

Well howdy you guys saw you on annies blog, nice to see ya
We all miss ya
love Edwin and Tamara

tami said...

hey its tamara just wanted to say hey

Helen Ellsworth said...

Just calling attention to the fact that I started the family news letter. Mari and Gena have both written. We are waiting to hear from the brothers and my sons. Don't you check your email anymore?

Love Mom

Gena said...

Still getting "whiteheads" at your age? Didn't know they could fill with dust!? ha!ha? I look at your lovely family and realized how much I miss all of you. I also realized how different our family can be. I mean I have quit highlighting my hair and I've found around 10 to 15 pretty white/silver hairs. Didn't you have more of them at 45? I guess that means you ARE more advance than I am. Love you guys muy mucho, Gena ps. Had to laugh at Mom's second comment... chastizement on blogs. Well, you get what you get.

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

Your blog is so? Well...cute? Who knew you were so decorative. I was looking over Brent’s miracle and I came across all the Ellsworth blogs. It has been a few years since I have had the privilege to see you, but your family will always have a special place in my heart. It is good to see that you are doing so well, but your hair is defiantly whiter than I remember. I look forward to checking in on you; feel free to check out our family at

daneandalysen.blogspot.com

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Dad-I am so disappointed in you! The big reason I finally agreed to this blogging thing was because of you. What the crap happened to you? It is time to do another post! So get with it!
Thanks again for being my Dad! I love you and appreciate you and all that you do for me!
Love Ya-JoLynn

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

Where is the new posting? Come on old man get with it!!!
Lyndsey

Gena said...

Yawn... any new news? Get with it and quit waiting for your kids to do it for you. You sluggish blogger, you!